Ion Broadcasting Network

Dear Mark,

I am following up with you about the Ion Broadcasting Proposal I sent to you
on
Feb. 22nd. At this time we have over 1,000 websites in our database and we
are trying to bring it down to a comfortable 300 sites. I am trying to save
a spot for your site but unfortunately have not heard from you. If I do
not hear from you by the end of the week I think it is safe to say that you
are not interested. Please let me know either way. Thanks so much for your
cooperation.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Cassetta
877-957-6600