Re: [Groop] Question for ME

Nate (and everyone else who wants something on Stan Sakai):

You may be able to get help on the Usagi Yojimbo discussion board from
Todd Bustillo ('shogun' of the online fan club and webmaster) or from Stan
himself, who's started posting there (Yow!).  The board is at
http://www.usagiyojimbo.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html.  Enjoy