[Groop] (OT) need web advice

Guys, I'm having some problems with my web host for my sites.  There seem
to be periods of time when I can't access my sites, e-mail or ftp.
sometimes it's only 15 minutes, other times it's an hour.  (like right
now.... notice I'm not using my usual e-mail.)  I'm thinking of getting rid
of them and switching to someone else.  Right now I pay 15.95/month for
200mg space and almost unlimited hits with Hostway.com

Can anyone e-mail me privately with some suggestions for a new host?  A
reliable one with at least a monthly price close to what I'm paying?  Thanks!

~Nate