Speedyweb- World Class Webhosting

          ** WebProNews Special Edition - April 5th, 2000 - Issue **
                     Speedyweb- World Class Webhosting
                     http://www.speedyweb.com/jayde.htm

WebProNews Contents:

1- Editor's Note
2- Current Speedyweb Hosting Special Offers
3- Speedyweb's Features
4- Other Speedyweb Hosting Features
5- Speedyweb's Emails and AutoResponders
6- E-Commerce Solutions

  1- Editor's Note

We are often asked about the features of a good web hosting
service or recommend a good web hosting service.
We have decided to address this issue in this Special Edition
newsletter.

After looking at a million different hosting options, there are
are several important things to look for in a good webhost--
Backbone to the Internet, uptime,  the amount of space that you get,
Their guarantee, how often is their systems backed up, e-commerce
facilities, additional benefits, etc.
In this newsletter, we will examine Speedyweb.com as an example of a
good webhosting service.

  For more information on this section, click here:
  http://www.speedyweb.com/jayde.htm

2- Current Speedyweb Hosting Special Offers

 >>>First Special Offer - 450 Megs - 8 GiGs of Transfer and free
    Real Audio/Video for $19.95/month.

 >>>For every domain you sign up under any of their business,
    Ecommerce, or special hosting packages and you prepay 12 months
    in advance, you will receive 2 free round trip airline tickets
    from Trident Networks, Inc. (Speedyweb.com)

    If you do decide to take this offer, you can choose from any one
    of these destinations:

    Hawaii; Jamaica; London; Paris, New York; San Francisco; Ixtapa,
    Mexico; Tampa; Orlando or Miami

  For more information on this section, click here:
  http://www.speedyweb.com/special.htm

3- Speedyweb's Features

  <> Global Hosting

     Speedyweb currently hosts clients from over 61 countries and
     they are able to host domains with extensions from any
     country around the world. Be the first from your country to
     host with speedyweb.com and get FREE Setup.
     http://www.speedyweb.com/country.htm

  <> Speed & Reliability

     They specialize in providing you with that critical component.
     Their backbone connection to the net is through multiple
     dedicated DS3 lines with full multihoming and their servers
     are fast Pentium III machines.
     http://www.speedyweb.com/features.htm

  <> Systems are backed up hourly and sites are backed up daily.

  <> Speedyweb submits their clients sites to over 400 search
     engines at no additional charge.
     http://www.speedyweb.com/freengine.htm

  <> Account setup will be completed in 12 hours or less or they
     will waive your setup fees.

  <> Regarding site statistics of your website: Speedyweb includes
     Wusage 6.0. Wusage is a statistics program that works by
     measuring the popularity of your documents, as well as
     identifying the sites that access your server most often.

  <> Each of Speedywebs hosting packages comes with a 30 day money
     back guarantee.
     http://www.speedyweb.com/guarantee.htm

  <> Their free web based control panel allows you to setup mail
     lists, add/delete autoresponders, edit html pages, etc. all
     from your browser.

     every 24 hours. Main system operations backed up hourly.
     http://www.speedyweb.com/features.htm

  <> Support for Java, PERL, C++, TCL, and Python

  <> Microsoft Front Page Support

    For more information on this section, click here:
    http://www.speedyweb.com/features.htm

 4- Other Speedyweb Hosting Features

   <> Guest Book- pre-configured, ready to run.

   <> WWW Bulletin Board- ready to run.

  For more information on this section, click here:
  http://www.speedyweb.com/features.htm

5- Speedyweb's Emails and AutoResponders

  <> Power PlusMailtm System

 - email aliases - name@yourcompany.com

 - You may create and remove these aliases by editing a simple text
   file in your domain.

 - Each alias may be forwarded to a separate individual email
   address.

 - Unlimited Mailing Lists - This feature allows you to create a
   mailing list with a simple text file of addresses.

 - You may have as many lists in your directory as you like, and
   each is password protectable.

 - Each list efficiently handles 1000 addresses.

 - The file size of each letter may be up to 75k.

  <> Unlimited Auto Responder - This will allow an automated
     response to an email message.

 - It allows you to drop as many simple text files as you like in
   order to respond to specific incoming inquiries.

  <> With their Advanced PlusMail account, the requestor's address
     is automatically written to your mailing list.

  For more information on this section, click here:
  http://www.speedyweb.com/plusmail.htm

6- E-Commerce Solutions

They provide the tools for you to present your products to the
world in an economical, professional fashion.

Multiple online stores can be maintained by one administrator
to simplify and centralize your ecommerce operations, or
specific areas of store management can be delegated to others.

  <> E-Shop:

 - Designed for entrepreneurs and small businesses with 25 - 50
   products, E-Shop Value provides a quick and easy way to create
   a online commerce site.

 - This entry-level solution includes Miva Order a single page
   flexible browser based tool that will allow you to get your
   store up quick and easily.
   http://speedyweb.com/ecom/eshop/

  <> E-Commerce:

 - Designed for entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes, our
   E-Commerce package provides a quick and easy way to create an
   online commerce site.

 - This full service solution includes Miva Merchant, a powerful
   application that allows your Web site to come alive with
   interactivity and the power of XML and CGI.

 - Create multiple stores from your web browser.

   For more information on this section, click here:
   http://www.speedyweb.com/ecommerce/index.htm

For more information, click:
http://www.speedyweb.com/jayde.htm

Want your ad viewed by 500,000+ entrepreneurs and other internet
users?

For ad details & prices, click... mailto:susan@WebProNews.com

Hopefully, you have found this Special Editon Issue of WebProNews
interesting and useful. Speedyweb meets the criteria of a good web
hosting service.

If there are any other outstanding services or software that you
feel would be beneficial to the webmaster or webmistress, please
feel free to bring it to our attention at: mailto:pete@jayde.com

Sincerely,

The WebProNews Team

                        The iEntry Network
                     http://ientry.com/aboutus/

                    Subscription Information
You are currently subscribed as: *** star@groo.com ***

Removing your email address from this list is easy.
Simply click the email address below and send:

 <mailto:leave-jaydenews-5566660R@listmail.net>