Re: [Groop] Stuff from M.E.

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:17:32 -0400, Roland Mueller
<rsmueller@netzero.net> wrote:

>Will we be seeing a Groo thermos to go along with the Groo lunchbox
>sometime in the future?

ME: No, I'm afraid.  The costs in manufacturing a low-run lunchbox (as
a Groo lunchbox was destined to be) are barely manageable.
Apparently, to make thermos bottles in that quantity is absurd; we'd
have to charge some ungodly amount.

By the way, to everyone: If you send a message to the Groop, it is not
necessary to copy me on it.  I will see it.