Re: [Groop] Stuff from M.E.

At 05:27 PM 4/13/00 -0700, Mark Evanier wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:17:32 -0400, Roland Mueller
<rsmueller@netzero.net> wrote:

>Will we be seeing a Groo thermos to go along with the Groo lunchbox
>sometime in the future?

ME: No, I'm afraid.  The costs in manufacturing a low-run lunchbox (as
a Groo lunchbox was destined to be) are barely manageable.
Apparently, to make thermos bottles in that quantity is absurd; we'd
have to charge some ungodly amount.

But incase people haven't noticed, Gary and myself have no problems spending insane amounts what literally amounts to pieces of paper! >:-)

So, I say bring on that Groo thermos!

(it's a nice dream at least!)