Re: [Groop] Groo Thermos

Personally, I'd rather have more room in the lunchbox for food. I'm glad there's no thermos. The thermos in my 'Clash of the Titans' lunchbox never had enough volume in it when I was a kid, anyway.
-moorst

From: SheikOfEntropy@aol.com
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Groo Thermos
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 02:17:27 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/0 2:19:42 PM, rmbeck@ibm.net writes:

>Why don't we take a regular thermos and print a wrapper for it?  Would
>that be okay with Mark and Sergio?

Ummm, I kind of thought this whole thermos thing was another running joke.
However, if you want a Groo thermos wrapper, just follow these easy steps:

1. Get a Thermos®
2. Get an issue of Groo comics
3. Get a pair of scissors and some adhesive substance, such as glue, Scotch®
tape or cheese dip
4. Go nuts!

(Oh I can hear Gary's wincing from here with every snip of those shears!!!)

-Larry Steller AKA The Sheik of Thermoses