Re: [Groop] Hi

Welcome, Iain. I'm afraid I am the only survivor of what was formerly the Groop. You see, we were all wiped out recently by the mindless one who mistook us for a large fray.
(I barely escaped with my life and all he had to say for himself was "Did I err?").
So on behalf of everyone who WAS the groop (Rest their souls), I say welcome. Now you must excuse me, as sole survivor of the fray, I go now to take possession of all of Gary Grossman's Groo-related paraphernalia . . .

finn

Hello everyone,

After years of trying, I finally made it into the list.  Thanks for
waiting.  ;-)

Since this is my first real post, I'll be short.  I don't know the
format here yet and don't want to annoy anyone, but I do have a cool
story to tell...and yes, it is Groo oriented.

Take care,

iain