Re: [Groop] Hi

So Larry Says:

More than you could possibly want to know!!! READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I mean, do I dare even BEGIN to explain the years worth of inside jokes?

>>Welcome Ian, and welcome Chris AKA Glorko, too! (I mean the Late Chris >>Schechner, AKA the Late King Glorko)

Well, what can I say to this one, other than that it was revealed a long time
ago that Chris is the king-in-exile of the planet Zoltran ?Eya know, we don't
make any more sense than this?E>
>>Now, about the whining of the Late Gary Grossmann. Be fair, Late Gary,
>>you know you can't take it with you, because the coffin will be waaay too
>>small. It's only fair that Finn and Ian share the wealth.

I'm not sure how much you know about the various members of the Groop, but
all you really need to know is that Gary just MIGHT have more Groo stuff than
even Mark Evanier, his goal seems to be to own more Groo stuff than has ever
been produced.

>>9: The body of a Brazilian master spy and legendary cryptographer found
>>smothered in cheesedip.

This a was a reference to our Brazilian Groopers who either post in
Portuguese or in confusing semi-English

>>7. Mark Evanier FINALLY able to catch up on his back email.

You see, as prolific as Mark is, I'm pretty shocked that he has time to read
GROOP mail AT ALL in addition to whatever personal & professional
correspondences he deals with. And yet he always responds promptly to our
questions.

>>6. Issue #1 of THE WHOLE ENCHILADA signed by the late Nate Piekos fetch
>>$23,000 at Christie's Auction

This refers to Grooper Nate Piekos' first hilarious effort at self-publishing
a comic book.

You mean his comic is hilarious or the idea he's publishing a comic is funny?

BTW, I understand through Erin (she told me in brackets) was tracking down a Groo License and Statue, but decided against it when she (it?) got an email warning from Malaysia about them being infected with a virus (maybe curse), either Dognuts.exe or sweatart.afu.

How's about that Lar?

Gabe