Re: [Groop] D&D cartoon this a.m.

Arrrr, made me a bit angry that did~! I had a tape set and ready to go so i could get the whole run from episode 1. What did i get~? NOT episode 1~! It's mulch-flingin' time. Nuff Said.

From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop] D&D cartoon this a.m.
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 13:32:48 -0400

Don't know how many of you guys caught the D&D cartoon re-run on FOX this
morning, but it wasn't one written by ME.  They didn't even kick off the
re-airing with the first episode.... doesn't make much sense unless they
don't want to air the episodes that ME has writing credit for to avoid
paying him royalties... but that's all dependent on the contracts involved
I'm sure.

It's sandwiched between 2 Pokemon ripoff shows... and this mornings airing
involved some cute baby dragons... which I'm sure is a ploy to attract the
viewers who tuned in for the pokemon ripoffs.

ME, why do the voice actors who did Eric and Hank sound so familiar?  Were
they TV personalities in the 80's that I'd remember?

~Nate