Re: [Groop] Questions/Comments

Groop,

I feel the quality of the books have not dropped , but the pacing is a
little off this last go round.  That's my own personal tastes though.

I do know I miss the rhymes at the beginning of each story that were in
the old books.  Those rambling stanzas kept my literary mind entertained
while "oggling" Sergios' artistic splash pages. <grin>

-Jeff Allen