RE: [Groop] Hi

Btw, Erin is busy doing the promotional for the movie "Erin ...(oops, I
forgot the second word for the title)" movie around the world.  In that
movie, Erin is Julia Roberts playing the role of a single mother.  She's not
tracking down a Groo license and statue at the moment.

Azamin
The Malaysian Grooper, the Groo trooper.