[Groop] Groop T-Shirt Poll

Hi Folks!

I have started seriously checking into getting Groop T-Shirts made if folks
are interested. This is being done with Mark & Sergio's blessing, of course.
I have found a good silk screener who will do small batches at reasonable
prices.  A high quality T-Shirt will go for about $10.00.  Originally it was
going to be a GrooFest thing, but the more I thought about it the more that
seemed like a lame idea.

Here's the plan.  It will be Orange (ala Groo's Tunic)   The question I put
to the Groop is:

1.  How many people want one?

2. Should it just have the words "Did I Err?" on the front and
"Groop@Groo.com" on the back OR should it have Groo's accutrements (belt,
pouch, skull, knife, sword holder thingy, with swords on the back) OR both?

3.  I was also thinking of looking into a Groop "Did I Err" Baseball cap.

Well, what do you think?

Take care -Gary G.

PS  I'm hoping all Groopies going to San Diego will want a T-Shirt