RE: [Groop] Groop T-Shirt Poll

If the T shirt in in Orange, then it should be like the Groo's shirt or the
Holland supporters (soccer/field hockey/etc) shirts.  In sports, Holland
international players wear orange jersey.  Or the Syracus U students shirt.

I think white is OK.

Anyway Gary, I would like one.  Method of payment can be in Groo credit or
cash. It's up to youir choice. (if the plan works)

Azamin