Re: [Groop] I remember...

I remember a tiny cloth merchant
(fingernail-sized) carrying a roll of cloth on his shoulder, fleeing from
Groo complete with a recognizable pair of scizzors on his
belt.  Incredible.  I only wish I could draw like that.

I believe Nate had a good quote that he quoted from another artist on that issue

Something along the lines of "Draw every single mailbox as if it was the main point of focus in your picture"

Now, I'm sure Nate will correct me so we can get the proper quote.