Re: [Groop] Questions/Comments

While I wouldn't say that the comic has "gotten worse", I will say I enjoyed the earlier Pacific/Epic issues more than the current issues (for the same reasons outlined by Nate below . . .)

finn

I kind of agree that GROO has gotten more "preachy" in the last few years.
The morals during the Epic run were much less "in your face", and I liked
the fact that the "lesson" was subtle.  The intelligent reader "got it".
.... and while I don't like that change, I still love GROO.

Rant concluded.

~Nate