Re: [Groop] Re: Ebay Item & Groop T-Shirt

On Wed, 3 May 2000 19:48:39 -0700, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>So Mark, do you routinely check ebay for illicit Groo items or should we
>notify you when we see something obvious like the mousepad?

ME: I casually check eBay so it would be nice if you alerted me.

The fellow who had the Groo mousepad up has written me an apologetic
e-mail and he says he is cancelling the auction.  He says he got it
(and another one he hasn't yet put up) from another dealer and is
sending both of them to me.

Thanks to everyone for their concern.