RE: [Groop] Groop T-Shirt Poll

Me like the orange and blue idea, ooga ooga

From: "Jeff Kozicki (ADESA)" <JKozicki@ADESA.com>
To: "'groop@groo.com'" <groop@groo.com>
Subject: RE: [Groop] Groop T-Shirt Poll
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:46:13 -0500

I don't think we are authorized by Mark and Sergio to have images of
Groo (heh! what a great name for a card sub-set) on the shirt/etc.  This
is a very low-key item.  (And I'm not big on wearing a shirt of ANYBODY
picking their nose)

I vote for an orange shirt with dark blue lettering.  "Did I Err?" in
small letters where a logo or pocket would be, website in larger letters
across the back.  The hat could be Navy with orange lettering with "Did
I Err?" large on the front, and the website small on the back.

We may be Mendicants, but we can still be classy Mendicants
Jeff "Rufferto" K