[Groop] Just in case you thought I'd gone insane...

I wrote (only once, but it came through 4 times for no apparent reason...):
> Not actually a computer geek (but I play one on the internet),

See, a real computer geek would know why that email decided
to send itself 4 times, instead of just the one time I tried to send it...

Sorry 'bout that peoples...
(muttermuttergrumblestupidmendicantofacomputer...)
Later,
Denis.
--
Denis, at work, emailing from home, via the web, feeling stupid...