[Groop] GROO T-SHIRT!

OK, I've now read countless emails on this subject and it appears to be
a resounding YES!!! WE WANT A GROO T-SHIRT!!!

I am certainly with the majority on this!!  I think it would be
fabulous......though I have an aversion to an orange T-shirt (orange is
only tolerable to me when it's on a hockey jersey!  HA HA!).  So what do
we have to do to get one of these groovy Groo groop torso covers??

Trish aka Goalielover

Tricia Gorman
Office Mngr/Exec. Assistant/BDS Traffic Mngr
Canadian Broadcast Sales