[Groop] Misc. Groo Stuff

Hi Folks!

Well that was a weird few days.  Cut off from my disconnect from the real world!!!  Glad that's over with!!!  There's Home Life, Work Life, and Groo Life.  The one in the middle I could do without, but it's the only one that pays the bills.  At least it's out numbered again!

On the subject of Groop T-Shirts:  Boy, Nate, are you a Party Pooper!!!!!   The shirts will not cost very much at all.  I guess this guy does them different or something from what you are familiar with, but the Text only shirts will cost only about $8.00!!  Yes, that's right, a high quality (I've seen samples) T-Shirt for $8.00.  Even the fancy one would only be about $15.00.

Unfortunately, after further discussions, it turns out the Groo Accutrements shirt might be too complicated to be done well.  It's not a matter of cost so much as the process.  I'm going to check into it some more, but it doesn't look good.  However, after sifting through all of the e-mails, it looks like there will be at least 50 shirts to order!  (the score was an even three-way split between text-only, accutrements, and don't care which)  And we can probably get an even split of putting the Groop address on the front/Did I Err? on the back  and vice versa.  I'll have more infor in a week.  But more input on using Groo.com or Groop@groo.com and any other input would be great!  Nothing on hats yet.

I picked up my copy of the Groo & Rufferto TPB.  Wow!  My name is in it!  Tooooo Cooool!!  Thanks Mark!  (even though, of course, I am not obsessed)

Speaking of which, I found a here-to-for undocumented Groo Sighting!!!  I got a batch of CAPS Newsletters from the late 80's and early 90's and one had a wrap-around Sergio drawing that included two Groos and a Chakaal, among others!!!!  This is the 159th item on the Other Original Groo Appearances section of the Official Unofficial Groo List, which totals well over 1000 items.  (but I am not obsessed!)

btw, CAPS is the Comic Artist Professional Society co-founded by Mark, Sergio and one other guy whom I can't remember way back in 1978.

Well, in about six hours I'm leaving for my annual trip to the LA area to pick up my son from College.  It's a real complicated trip.  Turn left, drive half a mile down Blomberg, Turn left, drive half a mile down 93rd, Turn right, drive 1000 miles down I-5.  See, short and simple (Just like me!)    Have a good weekend everybody (and stay off I-5) Take care -Gary G.