Re: [Groop] FW: [Groop] what if.......

In a message dated 5/15/00 2:10:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
ASudilov@Calfee.com writes:

<< --->Yup.  Say, what is Groo's last name anyway? (*) Why I bet it's Minton.
 You guys, I'm sure, have all heard of the sport named after him-Groominton.
 Haven't?  Huh?  Well it's pretty much like Badminton only you use swords and
 cheesedip (*) instead of rackets (or is that racquets) and shuttlecocks, the
 net is made of solid/pressed mulch, and you play it on a boat.  It's a hoot.
 It also explains why Groo ate the shuttlecock.
 [footnotes omitted] >>
Groan
Sitruc