Re: [Groop]Fw: Your Ebay Items

On Fri, 19 May 2000 14:55:06 -0700, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>As all Groo-ebay watchers have figured out by now, the total of Groo hits
>jumped a tad today.  Below is my communication with the guy resposible.  He
>is definitely one of us!

ME: You can exclude words in an eBay search.  If you want to search
for "Groo" but exclude all ads that contain "buy123" (the name of the
seller) you would search for:

groo -(-buy123)

By the way, someone is selling the bootleg Groo resin kit.  I just
sent him an e-mail telling him to stop doing this.