[Groop]GROO & RUFFERTO tpb

Hi all!

I just picked up the GROO & RUFFERTO trade paperback. Even though I own the
series, I thought it was worth picking up so I can lend it to friends (silly,
huh?). Anyway, I laughed myself silly over that INDEX! (Hi Gary!)

That was totally brilliant, Mark! I even showed it to a bunch of people at
work, who I think are finally beginning to understand why I talk about Groo
so much.

I enjoy reading JUSTICE LEAGUE and FLASH and stuff like that, as well as more
cutting edge fare like TOP TEN and ASTRO CITY, but GROO will always be #1 for
me! It's in a category all by itself.

ReallyBigChin