Re: [Groop]I donīt get it. I must be Groo!

I thought Mark's big revelation was that he actually "get's paid."

-moorst

In a message dated 5/24/0 2:15:52 AM, oddman@hyperisland.se writes:

>I FINALLY got my copy of #4.
>
>M.E. said there was gonna be some stupid surprise in the end but I just
>don´t get it. Am I Groo? Help me out here people.....

Without giving away anything (NO SPOILERS), I think that what Mark meant to
be the big surprise was the WAY the final event happened, what triggered it,
and not specifically WHAT the final outcome was.

-Larry