Re: [Groop]I don´t get it. I must be Groo!

At 08:40 AM 05/25/2000 +0200, Joe wrote:
>As usual, I did enjoy the series immensly, but I WAS in fact expecting
Pipil to
>die, so that didn´t surprise me.

The Moorst wrote:
I thought Mark's big revelation was that he actually "get's paid."
-moorst

~~~ And that pretty much kills the surprises at the end of the series
folks.  Hopefully everyone read it already.  ME asked us not to say
anything...

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics