[Groop]Poll #2

A lot of people responded to my first question about their screen resolution.

I was quite happy with the responses in fact!

It appears that the majority of you view your computer resolution at 1024 mode.

Now my second and final poll.

At what speed do you connect to the internet. (Not your work lines either, your main computer! Some of you will go "But I connect via T1 or T3 lines at work." Well, I'll out due you all ahead of time, cause I connect on an OC-48 backbone, so unless you work at NASA and you're on an OC-100 backbone....)

And as again, no need to reply to the groop... just reply to me.

Thanks!