Re: [Groop]I donīt get it. I must be Groo!

Grrrrrrr, I had not read that yet.......

From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop]I don´t get it. I must be Groo!
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 07:01:11 -0400

At 08:40 AM 05/25/2000 +0200, Joe wrote:
>As usual, I did enjoy the series immensly, but I WAS in fact expecting
Pipil to
>die, so that didn´t surprise me.

The Moorst wrote: I thought Mark's big revelation was that he actually "get's paid." -moorst

~~~ And that pretty much kills the surprises at the end of the series folks. Hopefully everyone read it already. ME asked us not to say anything...

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts