[Groop]RE: [Groop]I don´t get it. I must be Groo!

Hello GROOP!
I'm afraid I have to unsubscribe to this list (too much email is coming
into our server at work!  I don't want to get in trouble!  HA HA).
Anyway, I've tried to unsubscribe and I've had no luck thus far, could
someone please assist me?  THANKS!  It's been fun, you are a great bunch
and very friendly too!  GROOvy!

TRISH GORMAN