Re: [Groop]I don´t get it. I must be Groo!

In a message dated 5/25/0 3:23:16 PM, nosmallwater@hotmail.com writes:

>Grrrrrrr, I had not read that yet.......

Although I tried to talk around the subject and hinted that we stay away from
SPOILERS, remember that the premise of the new series STARTS with the fact
that Pipil Khan is dying. So even though Joe did Groo slightly (two weeks or
no two weeks), nobody has given away WHY his death is or isn't a surprise.

Let's keep it that way for a few more weeks, for the benefit of our
International Groopers, okay?

-Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy