Re: RE: [Groop]Poll #2

However my cable modem suffices for my interenet needs, though I am eyeing
an OC-48, maybe get better ping rates for my UT.

= )

OC-48 are not for normal consumers. An OC-48 is basically 48 T3 lines bundled together to form a backbone. And, figuring that a single T3 line can run you upwards into the $2000/per month range, easily, that would be a lot of money.

(So if you're purchasing an OC-48, then I want to become your best friend, because there are some investments I'd like to make, but I lack the funds!)

= )