RE: [Groop] Wow! (etc.)

> > Wow Gary, Are you a "Jackie Chan Fan"?
> > I like  "The Drunken MAster" more that his "Police Stories" series.
>

> Yes, I am.  I like the stories that have the most humor in them
> and the most
> stunts and fighting.  -Gary G.

Actually I like Jackie Chan movies than Jet Li's because he is a creative
person during Konmg Fu fight scenes and very logical, he use any things
creatively as a weapon and even his enemy body part.  Usually, at the end of
the movie, there is some cutted scene showing how the action is being done
and some are done for many times to make it perfect.  Compared to jet Li's
kong fo scenes, which are a bit illogical.

Azamin