Re: [Groop]cards

Dale,

If you can't get all the IG cards (as you know they are very hard to come by), perhaps you can find someone to make a colour photocopy of a set for you (so you at least have an "image" of the real thing). I'm not sure if Mark & Sergio (and the card company) would like this so I'd advise you getting their approval.

~Vaughn Seward