talking about bookmarks..  I use a program called syncit
you can find it at http://www.syncit.com/
it is a site that will store your bookmarks for you and the best
part I like about this program I have a computer at home and
a computer at work..  well you install the syncit program at
both locations..  OK when you add a bookmark at home you
will have it at work too..   or if you add a bookmark at work
when you get home you have it there too..
thought I would share this information with you and let me
know what you think about the site..