[Groop]Bookmarks

talking about bookmarks..  I use a program called syncit

you can find it at http://www.syncit.com/

it is a site that will store your bookmarks for you and the best

part I like about this program I have a computer at home and

a computer at work..  well you install the syncit program at

both locations..  OK when you add a bookmark at home you

will have it at work too..   or if you add a bookmark at work

when you get home you have it there too..

thought I would share this information with you and let me

know what you think about the site..

thanks,
SMADZ