Re: [Groop]The Last Page on the Internet

http://home.att.net/~cecw/lastpage.htm

Thanks Chris!

Apparently my mind needs a backup too, because that wasn't the link I was looking for. Or rather, it was, but it wasn't what I remembered it being. When I went to the main site in that folder, it wasn't the funny page I thought it was at all. It didn't even have a link to the page I wanted. I bet some people, acting on the amazing power of my endorsement, looked at it too, and are now wondering what the heck is wrong with ol' TGD and why he thinks a site about motorcycles is funny.

-That Guy "who is scratching his head" Daniel

PS: I have never and will never live right - it's against my principles.
PPS:  Why don't people say "secretary" anymore?