From: "Gary Grossmann" <grossfam@olywa.net>
To: <groop@groo.com>
Subject: [Groop]GrooFest & Groop T-shirts
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:03:49 -0700

Hi Folks!

OK, a little more info on GrooFest because some Newbies might be confused.
See, a while back there was this idea that evolved into what I mentioned in
the last post and for various reasons, none of which are now relevant, we
stopped talking about it on the Groo Line and were talking about it amongst
those who initially said they were comming on a seperate line set up by
Kevin Hall, who, by the way, can not come. (Poop!)

Bottomline: If you want to come to the San Diego Comic Con and meet Sergio,
Mark, Stan, and Tom in a private room with other Groopies (I would guess
between 10 and 20) then tell me AND register for the Con.

I have decided, unfortunately, to bag the idea of the fancy T-Shirt. It
will say "Did I Err?" on one side and Groop@Groo.com on the other. The guy
is going to do them for around $8.00,
maybe a little more because I'm going to get as heavy a shirt as I can in a
decent Orange (something a little muted, not like a road worker shirt) So
with our horrendous sales tax and mailing to individuals, they will probably
cost around $11.00. If 50 folks want them, as was indicated by the first
poll, he says it will be no problem to get a mix of "Did I Err? on the
front- Groop@Groo.com on the back and vice versa (some folks wanted one and
some folks wanted the other) The printing will be black.

So now I need SERIOUS orders!!!!!!!!!   I need to know:

How Many:
What Size:
"Did I Err?" on the front- Groop@Groo.com on the back OR vice versa:

I'll be waiting for your orders with bated breath!  (I've always wondered
what the hell that means!)

Take care all -Gary G.