RE: [Groop]Supes and Bugs

Well, as Mark told us, his Superman and Bugs Bunny mini-series started
Wednesday.  Hoo-Boy.  LMAO (we all know the meaning) ROTFLO (we should all
now this one too) PMFGFAIUF (pounding my fists, gasping for air in
uncontrollable fits).  No wrong turns at Albuquerque or elsewhere with this
one.  This thing is perfect down to (or is that, up from) the smirk on
Supe's face on the cover.  Mulch.  There was mulch!

No question, this one is right on time.  Well, what're ya waiting for.  Go
get it.

Thanks, Mark, I needed that.

Ari