[Groop]NOT about T-shirts!

Hi Folks!

Just peeled the info below from the Dark Horse web site.  Alert your comic
shop owners or order direct!  The dates are when they are supposed to be on
the racks.

 Space Circus #1 (of 4)
  Jul 12, 2000   $2.95

Sergio Aragonés Groo Jamboree TPB
  Jul 19, 2000   $9.95

Space Circus #2 (of 4)
  Aug 16, 2000   $2.95

Space Circus #3 (of 4)
  Sep 13, 2000   $2.95

Btw, I just received a Buzz & Bell book that was only published in France.
Buzz & Bell and also Smoke House 5 were both originally published in a
french newspaper in a Sunday comic strip form.  There were at least 3
compilations of Buzz & Bell published in France, but only the first one was
published in the USA.  Since they are wordless gags, it doesn't matter.  So
not only did I get a bunch of Buzz & Bell cartoons I'd never seen, BUT (you
guessed it) there are several Groo sightings in the book!!!!  Whohoo!

Take care all -Gary G.