[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Groop]Re: M.E., a little consideration...I'm a Groo fan
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Groop]Re: M.E., a little consideration...I'm a Groo fan
- From: Chris Schechner <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:45:46 -0500
- In-reply-to: <1C17DA08136BD3118F6900A0C9F4839CD6FE25@CHGMAIL>
- List-id: The Groo Discussion List <groop.groo.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's WONDERFUL! My family would do that, too, except my 82-year old dad
would be at the head of the line. Thanks Ari.
>--->You all say you want some silliness...well, howzabout this little story.
>Family dinner at my parents. They, my sister and family and me and family
>gathered around the table enjoying a fine repast, when my niece starts
>talking about looney tunes. I ask them (my niece and her brother)who their
>favorite Looney tunes character is. Tweety Bird, I'm told, and then asked
>about mine. I tell them the Mynah Bird. "Whoooo", they ask. "The Mynah
>Bird. Your mom and grandmother love him too." By this time everybody is
>kinda looking at me askance. I stand up, and start to do the Mynah March.
>Shortly my mother and sister join in, then my wife and brother-in-law, and
>finally the kids. All around the dining room and living room we march with
>gleeful enjoyment. My dad remained at the head of the table wondering "what
>the hell is going on here, and where did it all go wrong?" Yup, silly.
Groop maillist - Groop@groo.com