Re: [Groop]Re: Summer reading list

Hi Folks!

Definitely a great idea!  Actually, though, I was going to re-read all my
Groo comics, and then re-read the reprints, and then go through all my
International Groos that have other Aragones work in them, like Buzz & Bell
and Smokehouse 5, and correlate them to the American compilations, and then
go through my Groo List and refine it a little, and then create my own
homepage, i.e, Groo page.

Oh yeah, and finally put the door on my shed.  May not have time for that.

Take care all -Gary G.

PS  P.J. Wodehouse sounds like a great idea.  I enjoyed the Masterpiece
Theater renditions a number of years ago.