Re: [Groop]Re: Summer reading list

In a message dated 6/20/0 3:01:39 PM, FaygoGroo@aol.com writes:

>I dunno if my vote counts, or if its been mentioned yet, but Douglas Adams
>Hitchikers is really good.

Hey there, FaygoGroo, ALL votes count! And really, all Groo fans should read
THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY; THE RESTAURANT AT THE END OF THE
UNIVERSE; and LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING. It's silly.

Remember everyone, just because a lot of the same people tend to post on this
list, doesn't mean anyone's opinion is inconsequential. SPEAK UP! RANT &
RAVE! HAVE A BLAST! And most of all,

LET IT GROO, LET IT GROO, LET IT GROOOOOOOOOO!!!

-Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy