Re: [Groop]Re: Summer reading list

In a message dated 6/21/0 2:40:04 AM, FaygoGroo@aol.com writes:

>thanks Larry, but you forgot SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH, and MOSTLY
>HARMLESS....i dont care who you are you have to love a 5 book trilogy

It's funny, I forgot all about SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH, it's
every bit as great as the first three. I blocked out MOSTLY HARMLESS, which I
generally refer to as MOSTLY USELESS. Douglas Adams seemed to have written it
in a snit just to get back at all the fans who were bugging him to do another
Hitchhiker book, something he really didn't want to do. (Can you tell I HATED
it).

Also good fun are his Dirk Gently books. Not as insanely silly as the
Hitchhikers books, but more of a true novel. (I mean, really, weren't the
Hitchhiker books more of a RAMPAGE!?)

-Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy