Re: [Groop]OT: Twist Vs. McFarlane Comics

Who the heck is Tony Twist? -Gary G.

Tony Twist played junior hockey in Saskatoon! (that's where I live) He played in the NHL for the Quebec Nordiques and St.Louis Blues. He was a popular player and the team enforcer. He is retired now but when he played he was considered by most to be the toughest guy in the league. He intimidated other players so much that near the end of his career he had trouble finding "dance" partners. And I'm pretty sure he has won an award for charity work. I'm sure that's already more info about him than you all care to know but if you're just curios he has a webpage www.tonytwist.com