Re: [Groop]Groo Lunchbox use?

My lunchbox is on display in my studio with my Groo books. (I sealed it in plastic as a precaution because my other metal lunchboxes gradually rusted even though they weren't ever exposed to moisture or food . . .).
Do you get comments on your box from your coworkers?

finn

I was just wondering how many folks out there actually use their Groo
lunchbox for taking their lunch to school/work?  Personally, I take my
lunchbox to work everyday.  I have to say they're not very durable, so I
wonder if they were designed with the intention that people would use
them for lunch (or maybe just kids, and not big rough adult men? :-) -
good thing I bought two!

I'm still looking to exchange my Lunchbox postcard by mail with another
Groopie.....

Ruben.