[Groop]The Groop T-Shirt Strikes!!!

Hi Folks!

I've been wearing a Groo hat pretty regularly for a couple years or so and
I've had GROO license plates for about a year and a half and nothing really
bad has happened.  But on the first day that I wear the Groop T-Shirt with
"Did I Err?" on the front I, uh, well, I Erred!  I locked my keys in my car
50 miles away from home so I had to pay one of those locksmith guys to open
it.  Oh well....

Take care all (especially those who will soon be receiving a Groop
-Shirt)  -Gary G.