[Groop]Groo's for sale

I have an extensive collection of the mighty warrior, also many others
works be Mark and Sergio. But, alas, I need to sell the collection. My
wife is very sick and the Doctor bills need payed. I am asking for
anyone interested to please send me an e-mail. It ranges from Groo cards
to Groo game, from Pacific Groo thru Dark Horse Groo, from Groo poster
to Mini Series of Groo. If at all possible, could you post this for me,
I will answer all emails  with a reply.  Thank-you         Chuck Adams