[Groop]!@#$&!

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I got another e-mail from a
patron of my Blambot Font site which made me think of Grooisms... I think
I've had about 3 people ask for this:

>"(Name withheld so as not to draw ridicule)
>Hello!  I really like your Blambot site and I was wondering, you know when
a character swears in a >comic and they put those little symbols instead of
the swear?  Do you have that font?"

I still haven't figured out how to inform them of their folly without
sounding too patronizing.... but it's good for a laugh!

~Nate "!@#$!" Piekos
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts