[Groop]Gabe's Going on vacation

OK Gropers, Gabe's on vacation as of this afternoon for fun in Southern IL for a wedding and prewedding celebrations with some old shipmates, then to a different kind of convention all together...Botcon, the yearly celebration of Transformers in Ft. Wayne, IN next weekend. To all of those going to the San Dog con, sorry I missed it, but I can't do both so close together and I've been trying to go to this one for 3 years (and they move it every year trying to avoid me...but I caught them this time! Muwhahahahahaha-erm, yeah.). Gary, if that is your real name (though I can't imagine anyone picking Grossman as an alias), the check is, um close to being in the mail. Should I make that payable to Gary, Erin, Becky, Zoltron Alliance, Grossman Shed Door Fund?
Anyhow, I should make next years, as I'll still be in CA. Of course, tis better to wait out and see how any convention handles that many Groopers at once.

Be dangerous... and unpredictable. And make a lot of noise!
"And Primus said unto them: Be fruitful, and have multiple transformations. Take this coupon, as it is good at all TRUs."