[Groop]Fanboys

Well Nate, I hate to be a snob, but I avoid conventions and cons for the very same reasons. Along with comic book stores, gaming stores, video game stores, etc etc...

I cannot bear the the thought of an overweight guy in a much-too-small Star Wars T-shirt who obviously is fully unaware of how bad he smells trying to make a new friend because i'm looking at something he likes too~! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH~!
(And NO, I am not saying ALL comic and RPG fans are like this~!)