Re: [Groop]Message from M.E.

Your the best Mark!

From: Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com>
To: <groop@groo.com>
Subject: [Groop]Message from M.E.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:28:03 -0700

Hi, all.  A pleasure to see so many of you at San Diego!

I apologize if anyone was unable to get into the Sergio-Mark-Stan-Tom
Panel.  The con has promised us a much larger room next year.

Dark Horse printed up little promo cards for SPACE CIRCUS and then
neglected to bring enough to the event.  They are supposedly sending
me a large batch of them and when they arrive, Sergio and I will sign
a batch for members of the Groop here.  I'll announce when you should
send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for yours.  (DON'T send it
now; I'll only lose them.)

I see someone is now selling them on eBay.  Do not pay for one.